Over the years at Towson, we begin to take all of the little things for granted. Especially when the senior year nostalgia begins to settle in. Eating at a dining hall for every single meal begins to look like a favored past-time.
You actually miss those chicken patties and french fries from the Glen; it reminds you of the laughs you once had with your friends while sitting in those sticky booths. Where you once cringed at the basic pictures of yourself sitting on a Tiger statue in the dead of night, you now long to do that once more as a carefree freshman. Facing the real world seemed so far away.
Your on-campus job that you dreaded due to the long, boring hours of studying is now something you would do anything to have again while applying to real-world jobs where you’ll have to do real work, the entire day. Really.
Here is a bucket list of things to do in your last semester at Towson University.
- Eat at every single dining hall on campus at least once.
- Immediately regret eating at the Glen
- Wear sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and sneakers to each class at least twice. Complete with the roll-out-of bed look.
- Pull an all-nighter in the library during finals. Include coffee runs and maybe a late night pizza.
- Climb onto the Tiger Statue and take a picture.
- Stroll through the Glen Woods.
- Cross the Glen Bridge.
- Hit every single bar Uptown.
- Attend Tigerfest.
- Attend an athletics event.
- Buy an article of Towson apparel from the U-store.
- Cry about how much you are spending on textbooks.
- See a play in the Center for the Arts.
- Work out in the gym
- Get something from each section of Susq
- Climb the rock wall at the gym
- Go through each fitness class at least once
- Go to Dowell Health Center
- Cry in the library during finals (this one is easy, you’ll probably do that anyway)
- Attend a campus event
- Take a picture with Doc
- Win a campus contest
- Draw on the chalkboards in Freedom Square (have it stay up for at least 1 day)
- Get a P-Tux quesadilla
- Watch a game and order appetizers at Bateman’s (Happy Hour for those of age…)
- Get Jamba Juice
- Go shopping up and down York Rd
- Order off of the secret menu at the Starbucks in Cook Library
- Track down all of the free food offered around campus for a week
- Step foot in every Towson building
Some of them are basic, some of them are time consuming, but I want to know the last time I will have done all of the little things that I took for granted when I had them every day. I will be making a video as I check each one of these items off for my last semester at the greatest school around.