We love Towson. As an all-inclusive campus with great students, awesome teachers, and tons of stuff to do, we think
Towson’s motto should be “The Greatest School in the World”. But that’s just a little sappy. In this blog we had a little fun and created a boatload of rejected Towson slogans, and we challenge you to do the same. Tweet your own using #RejectedTowsonSlogans and let’s get this thing trending! To kick it off, here’s what we came up with.
- Towson: where the spirit is strong and the wind is stronger
- Towson: does he need to sign in?
- Towson: less nerds than College Park
- Towson: we think Mike Rowe went here
- Towson: where do I park?
- Towson: where even the ‘night watch’ need to be watched
- Towson: there aren’t many boys here
- Towson: where’s the map for this building?
- Towson: yeah, this is definitely the wrong bus
- Towson: but seriously, does anyone know if Mike Rowe went here?
- Towson: I forgot my raincoat
- Towson: I think that’s taco meat
- Towson: so is part ‘East Village’?
- Towson: at least Bill Murray likes us
- Towson: all publicity is good publicity
- Towson: so do the points mean dollars?
- Towson: soccer? I think you mean Kronum.
- Towson: I think we hate Delaware
- Towson: are any professors not adjunct?
- Towson: does this count as a core requirement?
- Towson: safer than Baltimore
- Towson: the garages get real weird after a certain hour
- Towson: yes, Subway is open
- Towson: don’t forget to sign out your exercise bike
Hope you enjoyed and don’t forget to tweet your own slogans!
-Mike Dukakis and Ron Paul