Regardless, in an organization that has been taken over by a mouse, we like to think “the cheesier the better.” Here are some foolproof Towson pickup lines that both the guys and the girls can enjoy using in their quests to win over the opposite sex:
- Guys/girls like you are like a parking spot in Glen Garage on a Monday at noon: hard to find
- Your eyes remind me of the Liberal Arts Building; I can already feel myself getting lost in them.
- Baby, I’m not like all the others guys/girls who are gonna try to rush you. I’m like the Towson internet, I’ll take it nice and slow.
- I may not have any classes in Smith but I would love to study your anatomy.
- If I could finish one Towson renovation for every part of you that I find beautiful… well I don’t know, the construction probably still wouldn’t be finished but you get it, right?
- Let’s be like Paws and keep this thing going all night long.
- Do you live next to Scarborough because you are extremely Prettyman.
- If you were on Rate My Professor you there would be a big red pepper next to your name.
- Is your name Terrence West because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- I may not be in a fraternity but I have an Omega crush on you.
WARNING: Student Activities and its members do not condone the use of any of these techniques in the act of wooing either the male or the female gender. Accordingly, Student Activities will not be held liable for any negative consequences that these lines may bring about including but not limited to: violent rejection, humiliating laughter, or the act of having beverages thrown onto one’s face.